About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy.

I'm done with this trying to recover shit.

I need to get it all off. I want my back bones back. I want my collars bones back. I want it all back.
I know ive been sinking into a dark cloud of god knows what. I couldn't think. I was really thinking about ending it all. We have alot of pils in my house that would do it.

I'm feeling clearer now. I know what I want. I want it all back.

Plan for tomorrow:
Clean house.
Dance practice.
Ab workout.
Gym.
Teach dance.
Dance class.

So three workouts in one day. Makes me very happy. And all I want us to be happy with myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment