About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Re-Start

Well it looks like I'm back here again.

I struggling big time right now and tumblr just isn't cutting it when it comes to needing to vent.
I no longer know what I weight and I really don't care anymore because its all about being empty, pure, just bones. Actually that's a fucking lie. I'm terrified to weight myself. Maybe if I was thinner I would be able to do it.

I haven't purged in about a month and my last binge was last week. I'm restricting everday (even if it feels like I'm just eating normally).
Breaking into tears at dance class has become a constant thing. I feel like I can't do anything right anymore.

Now onto catching up with all your blogs.

Stay Strong, Stay Thin.
Emily.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment