About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm sure my weights just stuck at 117.

Then again, I haven't been exercising as much because my whole body is just breaking down on me. It's so horrible. I think I have some kind of virus because I wanted to throw up all yesterday and my muscles have been so weak. Dance has been way too hard. Maybe in dying. One could hope. I mean what's the point in life? To reproduce? Well I hate kids so I'm never having any. Dont worry, I'm not going to kill myself :) it's just sometimes I think about life and past peoples lifes and really, what dies matter? We are all going to die one day. Earth is going to die one day.

I can't eat junk food :D it just makesme feel so ill and so crap. Blegh it's gross. So that's good I suppose. However I'm still fat. I want to starve so badly. But I know I need to keep my strengh up for my dancing comp this weekend, so next week.

Google Kyle Warren bagpiper. Hottest piper ever. He is so kind and nice and amazingly good looking. I'm defs in live hehe. So glad I got to hang out with him both times he played in Auckland. Fuck, New Zealand needs guys like him! I swear we have the worst quality guys ever. It sucks. Forever alone :(

No comments:

Post a Comment