About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mother fucker. I hate periods. Go the fuck away.
I had major cramps last night and this morning. I need up eating 3 peices of my mums brownie :O not good. But I'm not beating myself up about it. Soon my period will be gone forever!

Im going to talk to my bestfriend who lives 10 hours away tomorrow. I think she cones home in around 4 weeks, but I'm going to find out the exact date and by that date I will be down to 110. No excuses.

Its my last day at work today! I'm kinda excited because this job makes me so fucken hungry. But I'm going to need to get some cash pronto. However I have a job interview on Monday morning! I have no idea what the actual job is but its for a marketing solutions company. I really hope I get it! Even if I only stay there for a few months, it will be enough money for my USA trip.

In more exciting news: I GET TO DANCE WITH THE RED HOT CHILI PIPERS ON MONDAY NIGHT!!!! Ahhhh I'm so super exciting. They are an amazing bagrock band. YouTube them now!
They performed last Friday in Auckland, but I was too injured to dance :( so I'm fricken excited that I actually get to dance with them this time around. And a few of them are total hotties! Dougie is 19 - total cutie and Kyle Warren is 25 and a world champion bagpiper. He is extremely handsome. *drooling so bad right now*. Haha

So not much else is happening. I'm still fat ( I need to stop binging, it's actually killing me. Eating your feelings does not work. Ever.). But that's gonna change.

Emily.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment