About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 3

Sorry I didn't post last night, I was super busy.
Today is day 3 of the skinny girl diet which is 400 cal. I'm going to take one serving if cerial to school which is 122 cal, which means I have 278 cal left for dinner. Gonna go do some dancing now and then gym for two hours tonight.

Yesterday was... Well I was just having a really bad day. I ate 322ish cal :( that's 22 more than I was meant to. But I burned it off with dancing last night. I had cerial and then 200 cal worth if sushi. I didn't go to the gym though, my alarm went off, I turned it off and then fell back alseep. Grrrr I felt so yuck for the rest of the day, most probley why I got the sushi.

Charr - I'm trying to put the link up but I'm blogging from my iPod and for some reason it won't let me. I'm gonna try get onto blogger on my familys computer tonight!

I will weight myself tonight at the gym.... God if I havent lost at all... I'm gonna be so angry.

Stay Strong, Stay Thin.

Emily.
XX

1 comment:

  1. It impresses me how often you go to the gym & dancer :) I'm sure you'll lose tomorrow, but don't be too mad if you haven't.

    Mmkay, thanks! :) Good luck with continuing the diet tomorrow,
    xo

    ReplyDelete