About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Quick post

Just a quick post, I've gotta go to the gym. Today wasn't to bad. I only ate when I was forced to and in front of people. I had one hashbrown fir breakfast, a chocolate crossiant for lunch. I just got home and my sister made chocolate chip muffins and I had one :( but I cut up a whole onion and fryed it up. I was going to make a onion and cashew wrap. But I didn't. I chucked it out and walked out of my kitchen.
Gonna go do a kick boxing and then a yoga class at the gym. Plus I did like 3 hours of dancing today.

Stay Strong, Stay Thin

Emily.
XX

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you're going to be doing a ton of working out.. YAY! hehe. i love working out, it's the best. =] and thanks for the congrats about me making the dance team. you're amazing. =]

    ReplyDelete