About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

ABC day 1

I think we all know how bad I am at doing what I plan to do. So I decied I need a kick up the backside to get me into gear. So I'm going to give the ABC diet another try. 

Today is 500 cal. 
So far I've had:
- 3 crumpets with golden syrup: 300 cal
- half a cup of soup: 50 cal
- 2 peices of bread: 100
- maragarine non fat: 6 cal
Total = 456

So not bad for today. That's the least I've eaten in a while :) I have an hour dance class soon. I swear I burn like 500 cal. I sweat so much. Highland dancing (what I do) is so intense. Because the dances are only like 3 minutes each and you rest in between, it's almost like interval training. You get your heart rate up, you bring it down, you get it up etc. 

My eyes are currently dying. I've been looking at a computer all day trying to get my art design done. I'm currently on study leave although I haven't actully done any study yet. I'm working tomorrow, day and night, so I have no time to study for my English exam on Wednesday. Atleast these are only our mock exams. 

Life is boring as due to exams being on and me still sort of being grounded. Atleast I got my car back!!!! Now I can go to the gym again :) but I didn't have time today and I won't have any time tomorrow, so I'll go hard out on Wednesday :)

Nothing exciting is happening atm. I'll weigh myself tomorrow though.

500 cal day tomorrow as well. 

Love you skinnies. 

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment