About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I am currently sitting in a food court by my work that has free wifi. Why did I only just find this??????
I got a subway veggie delight 6inch and a bowl of hot chips. They fucked up my subway so I only ate half and then I was on rumble which made me not want to eat my chips, so I only ate half. Yay. Plus I had a non fat coffee from sb this morning so i've had enough for the day :) but I didn't gym this morning so I feel gross and it's that time of the month which just makes it worse. TMI sorry! Hehe.

I am super excited about going out tonight! And hopefully seeing the boy :) but I'm looking like a cow and my face has broken out so bad :(( im not planning in getting too wastey tonight, just 2 or 3 drinks and I'll be fine.

Hope all is well for y'all. Gota go back to work :( kill me.

I shall be back tomorrow lunch to post more!

Emily.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment