About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Let me tell you a story...

I just haven't been blogging at all. I wish I could have, but I just didn't feel like it. Nothing interesting has been happening in my life. I haven't been restricting or exercising that much. 

It's changing now. For the next two weeks, 500 cal per day. Atleast 10 hours of exercise per week. One of my New Years resolutions was to blog more, to keep track of my life. 

I currently weigh 53 kg which is 116. By the first of Feburay I will be 110 (50kg). I can easily lose 6 pounds in 23 days. 

Anyway update on my life:
- I just turned 18 :) on New Years day in fact. In New Zealand this means I can go out drinking, clubbing. It's amazing. I feel like I can finally live my life without my parents telling me what to do. I love it. Independence is the best. 
- I got a mint as job. I get paid as much as my mum :) it's just doing basic database stuff but that's all good. I work there 4 days a week and then I work Friday and Saturday nights as a supervisor at a movie theatre. As you can tell I am very much a workaholic. My database contract is only for 6 months, but I'll most probley get another contract after that had finished. 
- My love life is basically dead as per usual. But I did meet a guy in town on Wednesday night :) his name is Justin and he is supercute :D I hooked up with him at the club and then gave him my number. I didn't expect him to text me but he did that night and yesterday :) he is totally the perfect guy I would want. I really hope we meet up again sometime. Shall update later!
 
I could really do with some loving in my life. Hope you all are well. Damn I really miss blogging. 

Emily. 
xx    

No comments:

Post a Comment