About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

3 great reasons not to eat :)

Intake today:
4 rice wafers - 152
small brownie - 150
tomato - 20
cheese - 50

total: 372

exercise:
1 hour dancing
1 hour pilaties

Yep today was good. Almost. I went to the dentist... Farr outttt. I hate it so insanely much. I was crying the whole time and one of the nurses had to hold my hand. I'm 17! But I swear they fucked up one of my teeth. It hurts so bad and feels real werid. All I got was 2 fillings, aparentley cause I eat to much sugar. Cool another reason to cut out almost all sugars.

I do highland dancing and last night I got my new kilt YAY. Altogether it costs $1000nzd. But I've put on 5kg (12 pounds?) since I got it measured, so it fits, but not as good as it could. So my dancing teacher told me to lose those 5kgs asap and to cut out all junk food and bad sugars out of my diet! Yuss now I have an excise to not eat!

Short post, sorry but I'm real tired and my tooth is killing me (another reason not to eat. Yuss)

Stay Strong, Stay Thin.

Emily.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment