About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Operation thin

125 pounds of fat. I just keep getting bigger and bigger. I nearly cried when I steped on my scales. I had just lost 4 pounds yet I have put it back on plus more. Such a failure.

Starting tomorrow (Tuesday) and going until sunday is 'operation thin'.
Everyday:
- weigh myself
- 2 hours of exercise
- less than 500 cal
- atleast 1.5L water
- as little amount of carbs as poss
- atleast 7 hours sleep

I'll see how much I lose by sunday and then mabey fix it if it's not working. By July I will be 108.

Goodbye fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment