About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Let's get wasted, it's all we ever do

I am too drunk.
I have eaten too much.

But weight was 119 today! Yayyyyyyy
going downnnnnnnn

I just ate some bread to sober me up. Ewwww carbs. Fuck. I wannna stay drunk forever. Always floating, buzzing, seeing stars. It's a magical land.

I love you all.

Tonight I did nit make much of a fool of myself :) no sluty. Random hook ups :)

I'm uber tired so I'm gonna bounce. I shall write a full yet slightly hungover blog tomorrow :)

Ems.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment