About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Just say no.

I just can't deal with being fat anymore. Right now I would rather be dead than be fat. Yeah I'm just sanother fucken emotitional teenage girl. I harem my life. The fact that I've been so close to my goal once before and then failed so hard just makes me want to cry.

But I ain't taking this shit anymore. I have 12 days. 12 days to lose 10 pounds. Cool I can totaly do this. I WILL be thin by my school ball.
I can do it.

This means eating no more than 500 cal per day.
1 and a half hours of exercise everyday.
Water water water.
I want to see how little amount of food I can live on. Girls I'm not bullshitting you this time. I can fully do this.

To all those out there that post what they eat eveyday no matter what, you are my idols.

No comments:

Post a Comment