About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Backkkkkkk

Girls I'm back. I'm fat but i'm back!
I have my reasons for having a break. I had my national champs for my dancing last week and as much as it killed me, I knew I had to eat otherwise my body would have just failed. Nut I have been reading all your blogs as it just makes me want to get back to being who I really am just so much more. Every piece of food I put into ny mouth makes me cringe and fir some reason I've started counting calories again, yay.

Longer post coming tomorrow, including pictures of me at my school ball!

Stay Strong, Stay Thin.

Emily.
XX

1 comment: