About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fat fat fat nom nom nom

I am fat. Really fat. I'm so huge I'm too scared to step onto the scales and weigh myself. The reason I haven't been blogging is because ice just being going nom-nom-nom-nom for the past few days. It grosses me out just thinking about it.

So from tomorrow I'm going hardcore.
1 hour gym, 1 hour dancing, no food untill 5pm. Dinner will be 2 tacos (small and vege). And that's it. I'm sick and tired of being a lump of lard. I cryed yesterday after eating some onion rings. I just have no self control and I hate it.

But tomorrow it all changes....

I'll do a longer post tomorrow and I shall update you on my exciting weekend.

Stay Strong, Stay Thin.

Emily.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment