About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Getting back on track

Today's intake:
two veggie tacos - 340 cal

I don't think I'll eat anything for the rest of the night. It was only two tacos but god I feel bloated and fat. Contemplating throwing up but my house is really quite and everyone is home so they would all hear me. I haven't done any exercise yet and I won't have time for much tonight. Tonight I won't do much cardio, just some sit ups, lunges, planks, jumpping rope etc etc.I wish I could go to the gym, I love nothing more than working up a sweat but my gym is closed and I can't run outside cause it's freezing cold and I have circulation problems.

Tomorrow I will go to the gym for an hour before school, eat and then throw up some bagel crisps. Have a bagel with tomato for afternoon tea (350 cal) and then go to an hour of dancing practice.

This is good. I'm feeling better about the amounts I'm eating. By the 1st of August I want to be at 110 pounds. By 1st of September I will be 100 pounds. And I will be happy and I will have lots of money because I'm no longer spending money on food.

Stay Strong, Stay Thin.

Emily.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment