About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Better, but not quite there.

Super tired so just a quick post before I get back to trying to get through my massive pile of homework.
My intake today wasn't too bad.
Half protein cookie - 50 cal
rice waffers with tomato and cheese - 150 cal
3 peices of sushi - 90 cal
small chocolate bar - 120 cal
two cookies - 100 cal
total: 510

well that's not too bad, although I could have done without the cookies and chocolate bar. Plus I had an hour and a half dance class. But I still feel bloated and fat.

Tomorrow night my friend A is having a 'girls movie and Mexican' night. Everyone has to bring some Mexican food. I'm making vege nachos. It's gonna be such a horrible calorie filled night. Gahhh I don't even want to go anymore but it's to late to back out now. So I'm going to not eat anything until tomorrow night and I'll try to not eat much. Saturday I'm going to a party so I might fast all day so that I'll only need a couple of drinks to get drunk.

Something that totaly ruined my day. My mum told me that my stomach is getting flabby again. Wow she loves me. Not.

Stay Strong, Stay Thin.

Emily.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment