About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Born for this

I'm not eating.
Simple and easy. 
 I'm far too fat and I can't go back to school looking like this. So starting now I won't eat. I'll try make it last till Friday. I can go two days without food.  If you girls can then so can I. I'll just survive on diet coke and trim hot chocolates at work. Summer is almost here. I put on my bikni yesterday and sunbathed on my deck and holy fuck. My thighs look like baby whales. It's gross. I have one month to get them looking amazing. 

I was in town today just before my ballet class and I saw a girl who was defently ana. She looked amazing, her bones were so beautiful. I want that so badley but lately ice had just no self control. Not just with eating, with me whole life. I need to get back into having a routine.

It's under two months now till I finish school! Woooo I'm so fricken happy. God I hate hate hate it so much. 

Stay Strong, Stay Thin. 

XX  

No comments:

Post a Comment