About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Freshhh

New start, new blog, new me.

Im finally starting to control evrything around me (not really food though)and i decided its time for a fresh start.

Ive got a new job at a cinema/theatre which is close to my home. I think it will be good for me. My old place was just doing my head in. It was so unorganized and messy. It was kinda like the buget theatre in my town. I start at my new place on Friday. Once my school ends (totaly finished on 26th November) i'll be working there full time as a duty daytime manager. Wooo not bad for someone whos just leaving school! My bestie also got a job but different shifts to me, but it will be good to have someone else there :)

12 days till the last day of school. Yeah im kinda scared. Ive been looking forward to that day for the whole year, but now its almost here im kinda freaking out. School is also so sucrue and structed. Its always there to fall back on. But soon evreything will be up to me. My future, my dancing, paying for everything. Rent, food, dancing lessons, dance gear, dance trips, my own trips, everything. Ive wanted this for so long, but now i am terrified. As much as i hate it, i honstely do love school.

Food wise has been average as. I didnt eat any fast food for a month and then i had McDonalds (eww i know). I actully felt sick and gross after. I was so happy. I defently wont be eating anyfast food for a long time again.

My first exam is in under a month away (19th November). But i have three art design boards to hand in on the 5th november. I have one done so far. I am fucked. I should be doing it right now... oops.

Otherwise, nothing is happening in my life right now. Its all study. school work, work and dancing. I havent been going to the gym as much as i should but im trying to go everyday this coming week. I had a dancing competition yesterday. I do highland and national dancing for those of you who dont know. I did the best ive ever done. I won three trophies, three sashes, over $100 prize money, five 1st's, two 2nds, one 3rd and my age group :). But i came home and died. The night before i went to bed at 1, night before that 4.30am and night before that 2.30.
Feeling better now though :)

What do you all think of the new blog layout. Not to sure if i like it yet. Just trying out something different. It neeeded a change.

Love you all skinneys

Emily
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment