About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bullshit. Ends. Now.

I. Must. Not. Eat.
This week has been a bit of a failure. I'm totaly screwing myself up.

Next week, is the start of something new.
Monday- weigh myself in morning. 400 cal. Gym morning, dance class night.
Tuesday - fasting. Gym in morning and dance class at night.
Wednesday - fasting. Gym in morning and dance class at night.
Thursday - 400 cal. Gym in morning and dance class at night.
Friday - 350 cal. Gym in morning and dance class at night.
Saturday - 600 cal. 2 ballet classes
Sunday - 500 cal. Gym at some point (big workout)

That's my plan.
It. Will. Work. Period.
Food allowed: rice crackers/waffer, crumpets with golden syrup, tomato, cucmber, little bit of chesse, vegtables, fruit, cashew nuts, sf redbull, water, green tea, 45 cal hot choc, black coffee, orange juice (my guilty pleasure)

That's it.
I've had enough.

I will be thin. You just watch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment