About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Parents. Need. To. Fuck. Off.

I hate my fucken parents. The sooner I move out the better. Honstely they just need to get off my case. I can't stand how messy, unorganized and fat they are. Why would you put uncovered raw steak in the fridge next to my vegitables? God it's not that hard to get some common sence, to realise how filthy that is and cover it. Maybe they should do that next time insted of yelling at me when I suggest they do it and have to do it myself. 
I would love it if they understood that there is actully an order to stacking and washing dishes. Glasses should always be washed first. Argh some people are just totaly brainless. An unorganized kitchen makes me want to cry. 
And no I did not just slam my door on you. It was the wind as all my windows are open. And yes you should belive me as I was on my bed when it slamed which is in the otherside of my room. 

Sorry. Needed to vent. I actully wrote alot more but deleted it as I thought it would bore you to death. 

I'm so exhausted. I did an hour and a half at the gym and it was one of the hardest workouts I've done in a while. It felt so good. I haven't sweated so much in a long time. I have a dance class soon so more exercise yay :)

Eating wise, today has been alright. I was so tempted to buy heaps of food when I was out but I didn't. I walked past thinking 'no Emily, you don't need it. It's evil and if you have it you'll just have to purge it all but you will still get fat'. I've done around 450 cal today. I'm very happy with that. Tomorrow is fast day. I haven't fasted in along time so I'm not sure how long I'll last. 

Stay Strong, Stay Thin.

Emily. 
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment