About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Monday, October 25, 2010

I am terrified for tomorrow

I just remembered...

I was going to weigh myself today. But i forgot.
Stupid stupid me. I will die if the scale says im over 124. I dont know what i would do. It would kill me. I am aiming for 118 by the end of the next week.

December 8th. I have my schools leavers dinner. This will be the last time i will see alot of those people. They must remember me as the cute skinny girl. I have till then to get to 110. I will do it. I will look amazing.

On the good side, i'm starting to see my collar bones clearly again :)
But now i need ribs, hips and arm bones to become visable and for there to be a gap between my thighs.

Its starting to get super hot again which = bikinis!
I promise i wont wear one till im 118. I promise i wont.

Off to read wasted now.
Have a lovely night all.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment