About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

119

Ahhh I had been negeletcting this blog far too much. It makes me sad.
I'm currently trying to cram and cram for my english exam on Friday. I'm so screwed. I need to study so much but it's just not staying in my brain.

When i weighed myself yesterday I was 119. I'm so happy to be out of the 20s!!!
I'm not going to weigh myself today. I might tomorrow. I'm always terrifed of stepping on the scale because the numbers ate always wayy to high for my liking.

I haven't reallly done much exercise lately. Stupid study taking up all my time
Tonight though I'm going to go for a run, something I haven't done in about 6 months. If I get alot of study done today i'm going to go see ghost writter with my bestie at our new work. Ahhh I love it so much there. We get free movie tickets and half price food and drinks. So I'll get a diet coke and small pack of m&m's. I'll try and have just that today.

Two weeks, once my exams are over, I'm all yours! I can starve and exercise to my hearts content :)

love you all
Emily
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment