About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

My weight is not changing. It just won't budge. Next week though I can actually stop eating and have time to do 2 hours of exercise everyday.
Goodbye school. I won't fucken miss you.

Ahkay that was a lie. But i'm so glad to be finished and out of there. I have my last ever exam this afternoon. It's history. I have no drive to even go to my exam. It's three papers but I'm going to do one. I've already passed the year and to be honest I would rather concentrate on my dancing competition tomorrow. My life from now untill next July is only going to be work, dancing and getting thin. No other distractions. I have nationals in July and I am dying to do good. I want to win so bad.

I gymed yesterday, and then did a hour and a half dancing lesson so it was good to finally get some exercise done. By the end of next week I should be back to normal.

I'll update next week.
Loves
Emily.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment