About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

short but sweet

Emma Watson is effing amazing.
Shes the same height as me and is my first goal weight 110.
Damn her and her amazingness. Although I'm not to sure if I'm keen on her new hair cut... I liked it long. Emma Watson pics coming tomorrow :)
I love harry potter by the way. DIE HARD POTTER-HEAD. At my new job (movie cinema) I'm organizing the midnight screening. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M SO EXCITED.

I had a family dinner tonight, which none had told me about, so i ate around an extra 200 - 300 cal. I'm alright with that, I'm feeling emptier even though i never managed to get in any exercise. Ill weigh myself tomorrow and I'll go to the gym :) and have a dance class :D

Yeah short post, I'm super tired.

Night y'all
Emily.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment