About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

almost done :)

Just taking a short break from my art - FUCK YES I AM ALMOST DONE - having a mental block.

Today was a fail.
Half a curry, rice and nann bread for lunch
Bowl of pasta for dinner.

I feel so bloated and full. It's making me feel sick.
I cant purge as my parents are home. Grrrrrrrrrr. I need to get it all out now!

Tomorrow is my last ever full day at school. Thursday we have prize giving and then on Friday we only go in for an hour. Where has this year gone??? Ive been looking forward to this day for so long. But now, i am scared. I have major butterfly's and i feel like crying. I don't want to leave. Honestly i don't. School is always there. It's regular, it's a routine. That's something i need in my life. But now? It's all going. I am having a Major freak out.

I plan on fasting tomorrow. I just need to feel empty. Tomorrow night i am going to see inception at my work. ( i just got a new job at a new cinema and we get to see movies for free!) Yeah i know it's old but my cinema has it for two weeks so me and my bestie are going to see it. At my work we also get half price off all food and drinks. That could mean total failure to me. but ill just get a tezza tea (they are sooooo good) which is 128 calories. I'll try my hardest to stick to that.

I gymed today, not much but in my extremely sleep deprived state atleast it's something. I did 20 minutes on the bike and then an hour of yoga. I can start going hard out everyday next week :)

Love you all.

Emily.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment