About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Monday, November 1, 2010

update

Real update coming tomorrow. Just an update...

I'm almost finished all of my art. I don't know how many more of these 4.30am's i can take. Tomorrow night, i can sleep :)
I have two full days left of school. Forever. Ive still got exams, but no school... I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Get my drink on is the most likely option. Drown those fucken voices with vodka and cheap wine. Then I'll be able to live.
Totally binged today. But it's alright as I've been eating under 400 the past few days and i can just fast tomorrow. That will work right? It better work.

I need sleep. I cannot write let alone think right.

Life please slow down? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment