About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New tattoo :D

Two days untill my school life is over!!!
I don't think I can contain myself. I'm so excited!

In other news, I suck. I reckon ive been eating around 800 calories per day, with no exercise. I just feel like I've given up. But I haven't. These exams have sucked the life out of me.
As of tomorrow, one meal per day, no more than 500 cal per day and I must exercise for atleast an hour and a half everyday. One week, just one week of this and I should start feeling better about everything. I would love to be back to the days where I would eat 300 over like three days. God I miss it so much.
Sorry I'm problely dragging you down with me.

In other news, I saw Harry Potter for the 4th time today and my god it's still amazing. I'm getting my first ever tattoo next Friday!!!!! Ahhhhhh I'm super excited for it! It's a Harry Potter one :) the sign of the deathly hallows. Kinda cliche but I'll love it. To me it represents the end of an era. The end of my childhood because to me, Harry Potter was my childhood. Harry Potter is one of the few things in this world that truly makes me feel good about myself. The deathly hallows to me stand for the quest for something bigger and better than humans, for power. That is what I want. To always keep searching for something that is bigger and better than what I have, because we can all be better.

Meh, I'm super tired. Can't think of much else to say except that i am finally going to the gym tomorrow!!! Excited to have a sweat shesh. Haha

love you all.
Emily.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment