About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fail

Yesterday may just be the biggest fail of my life.

I ate:
1 slice egg pie
2 small chocolates
2 doughnuts
8 small pieces of sushi
half a bag of chips

I drank:
1 coke zero
1 Diet coke
Miso soup
4 vodka cruisers
water
apple cider vinegar.

:( Do i have no control? FML.

Oh well I'm starting new today. I was going to do a 24 hour fast but when i got up i was feeling sick from the drinks last night and i had to eat something. I didn't want to but i had 45 minutes to kill before my hair appointment and i was feeling like if i didn't eat i would cry/faint/throw up.
So i went to a little cafe and had a fruit smoothie and scrambled eggs on toast, but i only ate half of it. I'm feeling much better now. No more food for the rest of the day. Just water.

I'm going to the gym soon which should hopefully burn off some fat and i have work tonight which will keep my mind off food. Tomorrow morning i have a dance lesson so ill have a piece of fruit or something low carb before that. Then no food for the rest of the day.

I will weight myself on sunday night and hopefully it will be good.

Stay Strong.
Peace.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment