About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Think thin....

Welcome!

This is my very first post in what i hope to be a blog that will inspire others and keep me going strong. A little bit about me: 16, live in New Zealand and one day i will be thinner.

Today i started my new diet. It doesnt really have any rules. I just do what i want to, mainly avoiding carbs, eating 1 - 2 small meals a day and atleast 30 minutes exercise each day.
This blog is a way for me to keep track and monitior my eating and exercising whilst getting thinner. On here i will write almost everyday about what i ate, my exercise, how im looking and how im feeling. I dont want to get ana or anything. I just hate my body and its wobbly bits. My goal weight is 50 kg.

Day 1

Weight: 55.1 kg
Food intake: 2 chocolate biscuts, a small falafel pita, flat white with 2 sugars
Exercise: 1 hour dance class

If anyone has any tips then please comment!

Stay strong
Peace

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment