About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

New plan

I just got home from work.

God I feel so guilty
and fat.
It could have been so much worse.
I ate a slice of chocolate cake, two merange towers and some fruit salad.
I wasn't going to eat anything tonight. Grrrr.

So my new plan is fast for Sunday and monday. Tuesday and wedensday I will have a falafel wrap only. Thursday fast. Friday ( Christmas! ) I will eat, although hopefully not much. Plus gym everyday until Christmas. On Christmas eve I will weigh myself. Come Christmas day I will be looking amazing!!!!

Any tips on not eating during Christmas period? It's so damn hard.

Stay strong.
Peace.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment