About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Monday, December 14, 2009

New day..

So last night i failed...

I came home from dancing and was craving scrambled eggs. So i caved in and had scrambled eggs on a peice of toast. Then i had ice cream.....

Bad. Bad. Bad

But today is a new day and im starting my first ever fast! Its only going to be a 24 hour one just to prove to myself that i can do it. I had a coffee this morning (no sugar) and i plan on just drinking water and one sf redbull for when i go to the gym. I just cant wait to have the empty feeling of nothing in my stomach. I know its going to feel amazing.

Then tomorrow night im having drinks so all im going to eat is a cup of vegtable soup (10 cal) and maybe a small falafel salad because i do have a ballet class.

Last night whilst looking for thinspo and tips on the internet i came across prettythin.com.
I found it very inspiring and helpful.

Stay strong.
Peace
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment