About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

In control

In control. That's what i am! I did my 24 hour fast and didn't eat at all and i didn't binge afterwards. It makes me feel so excited thinking about it. After my fast i had 2 slices of egg pie (its just eggs, water, salt and pepper, chili flakes and pastry) so it shouldn't contain many calories.

This morning i had another slice for breakfast. Then i went to the gym for an hour. But today I'm feeling really weak and tired. I had a few little dizzy spells at the gym but i keep going. After i brought a can of coke zero (1 cal) to give me some energy and not make me feel so weak.

I don't think I'll eat anything else today as tonight i have my friends drinks and i just want to get wasted. But i don't want to worry about how much sugar my drinks will contain. Or maybe i just get so wasted that i vomit everything up..... but i have to be up at 8.30 tomorrow morning so maybe not. I might just fast tomorrow instead but i do have my ballet class tonight which should burn off a few calories. But before ballet I'm going shopping for my friends birthday present (its her drinks tonight). I'm getting her some jewelery and a box of dunken doughnuts. Its going to be so hard not to get a doughnut. I love them so much :( But even if i don't get a doughnut then i will be in the city which is full of fatty and carb filled foods. Argh.

But i will try. Maybe i might get a doughnut and then fast tomorrow.... Maybe.

Day 3

Weight: 54.9 kg (121)

Exercise: 1 hour at the gym, 1 hour ballet class

Food intake: 1 slice of egg pie, can of coke zero, 1 dunken doughnut?, 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, 4 vodka cruisers

OMG thats alot. defently fasting tomorrow.

Stay Strong.
Peace.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment