About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

everybody take it off

Im back...
With an extra 5 pounds.
Fml.
The whole "im not blogging again till i get to 110" really didnt work.
The only way i really will be thin is by using this blog.
Ive had an alright day. I had sushi for lunch. But i kinda felt bad after eating it... As i should.
I going out to a thai restaurant for dinner with my family. Honstly thinking about it freaks me out!
I will post more later tonight, gotta go to dance class :)
But im back and here to stay!

Stay strong, Stay Thin.

Emily.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment