About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Friday, February 19, 2010

just an update

OK I'm breaking my promise to myself here...
But i don't care.
Just an update...

I ate for a normal person for a while, actually less but it was horrible. I cryed many times. I didn't want to but my body did, so i let it have what it wanted.
My gym membership ran out :( So Ive done like no exercise the past two weeks. FML. But I'm getting a new one tomorrow.
Starting today i start again.
Wont tell you how much i weigh. Sorry i would rather die than put it up here.
But on march the 1st i WILL be 110. So i have a week.


See you all in a week lovelys.

Stay Strong, Stay Thin.

Emily
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment