About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Is someone getting the best of you

So i have stuck to my eatting plan for today.

Mango slices - 160 cal
Small chili bean wrap - 250

But why do i still feel fat? I feel like a bloated whale. And looking in the mirror doesnt help either.

Going to the gym soon. Yay. Need to work off my fat. All of it.

Keira Knightly is my idol. We are watching 'Atonement' in english at the moment. It's an amazing film, but Keiras body is like wow. i bet she never ever eats. I want to have a back like hers. Will post some thinspo of her tomorrow.

Off to go sweat my fat off.

Stay Strong, Stay Thin.

Emily.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment