About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Monday, February 1, 2010

ABC day 3

Weight is still the same :(

Im ment to be staying under 300 cal today, so i had two scrambled eggs for breakfast on toast. I think it's around 300 as i couldnt figure out the exact amount. I wont eat anything else today.
I will go to the gym though. I wanna do a really long, hard workout. I havent been in 3 days! Bad, bad. bad.

Grrrr im so pissed off. Today i was ment to have training for work and then work tonight. Just as i was about to leave, one of my managers called me and said that it's been changed till tomorrow. Usually that would be fine but I START SCHOOL TOMORROW! and i have told them this so many times over the past weeks. This also means that everyone else who was ment to be doing it will be at school as well. Then i asked if work was still on tonight and i got told 'no it's tomorrow, but you arn't rostered on'. Well thanks. Two days ago you told me i was. Honstly my work place is screwing with my bain. I will be there for one more year and then im gone. Im staying to suck as much training out of them as possible, then im gone.
It would be alright it this didnt happen like every week!

But that now means i have time to do stuff today, like:
- finish cleaning/re-arranging my room
- watch a movie
- go to the gym
- strech
- get ready for school tomorrow.

Hopefully my weigt would have droped a little bit by tomorrow. I did really want to be 110. I guess i didn't try hard enough.

Yesterday at my meeting, one of the girls pointed at my arm and said 'OMG Emily, your arms are so thin. Your're so skinny!'

That made my day (even though it's not true)





Stay Strong, Stay Thin.

Emily.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment