About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

ABC day 2

I'm feeling really good today. Really strong. I think my self control and desire to be thin is back!

I was going to have scrambled eggs on toast for breakfast, but I couldn't figure out how many cal it had. I googles it but there is so many different sites that all say different things. Does anyone know????

So I only had a black coffee for breakfast. Planning in having two small tacos for lunch. That's about 300 cal. Then this afternoon I have a meeting and I will only get a drink. Then I'll just tell my parents that I ate at the meeting.

My gym is closed today :( and it's really raining hard outside, so I might just have to do some sit ups ect. tonight.

School starts in two days! So excited. It means I'll be real busy soon so I'll have no time to think of food!

CW: 114.4! yay slowly going down!

Stay Strong, Stay Thin.

Emily.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment