About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hell yes!

I got merit :) So I'm now in a good mood :)

Just to explain the NCEA system
To pass you need to get 80 credits and you can get them from exams you do through out the year and at the end of the year. Each exam is worth between 2 - 12 credits and you can pass it with achieved, merit or excellence. To pass the year with merit or excellence you need to get at lest 50 credits of merit or excellence.

My results
I passed with merit and 106 credits! I'm so happy because last year i almost failed.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

So I'm not going to eat another calorie today.
Ive already had a cookie (bad bad bad), half a cup a soup and two slices of bread. When I'm nervous i eat.

Going to the beach soon and then to the gym. I took some photos of myself today but i wont have the privacy to put them up here till monday.



Stay Strong, Stay Thin.
Peace.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment