About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Brain loss

Fml.

Yesterday I was so happy that a pair of small pants were far too big that I had sushi and undo noodle soup. I hardly ate any of the soup.
Then I thought, wtf am I doing! So I tried to purge, but I couldn't. Then I went to the gym. And then home to binge. Am I insane! Have i lost my brain?

From today (Thursday) till Sunday it's under 300 cal each day. Then fast on Monday. Under 300 on Tuesday. Under 500 on wedsenday. Fast on Thursday and then Friday is the big day out! So I'm gonna try stay under 800 cal. Plus gym everyday.

Grrrrrrr I wish I wasn't so stupid sometimes.

Stay Strong.
Peace.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment