About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Monday, January 11, 2010

With every breath i wish your body would be broken

I wish i was an animal.
Any animal really. I wouldn't mind.
But I think a cat would be nice.
They don't get judged on their weight. They don't have to starve themselves to feel like they fit in.
It would be nice.....

What i plan on eating and drinking today?
Water, Coke zero, one bowl of pasta with tomato pasta sauce.
Usually i try and avoid eating pasta, even though i love it, as it makes me feel so fat and I'm sure it puts on heaps of weight. But i promised my parents last night that i would eat pasta for dinner today.

Exercise for today?
Gym for one hour (15 min treadmill, 20 min bike and 25 min of weights and floor exercises) and at least an half an hour of dancing practice.

I'm planning on having a sleep over tonight. It will be the ultimate test. But i will stay strong.

Please note
I am NOT anorexic. I'm am just a girl who is striving to be perfect and slightly obsessed with counting calories and my weight. I just had to point this out as the other day my friend called my anorexic after i told her how many calories were in the ice cream she was eating. Being anorexic means being servery under weight, being professionally diagnosed, not getting your period etc.

Stay Strong, Stay Thin.
Peace.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment