About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Like the model type, Skinny with no appetite

Ive lost 1 pound. 113 now. It's good, but not good enough. Definitely not good enough.

I was meant to have a lunch meeting today but as soon as i got there i was told that its has been postponed till 4pm. Well thanks. Now i don't have anytime to go to the gym. Thank you SO much for being so unorganized and screwing up my day. I don't even like you anyway. But at least its now only coffee and not lunch.

But whilst i was waiting for the bus to come home i went and got sushi :( and then a freshly squeezed fruit juice. Urg i feel so fat. I hate having no control. I feel like such a failure right now. Plus i had 5 slices of fruit this morning (watermelon and rock melon). Kill me now!!!!!

I need to try harder. So much harder. School starts in two weeks. So fasting next Tuesday and Thursday and then the Tuesday after that. But 300 or less cal everyday and an hour of exercise everyday. I WILL be 110 when i go back to school.

I have a ballet class tonight :) that should burn at least 300 cal. YAY!
Plus i will do:
50 lunges
50 sit ups
50 squats
+ anything else i can think of. And I'm gonna do a massive stretch tonight!

Will update later tonight as well! Thanks everyone who comments and reads my blog. It gives me so much support.

Stay Strong, Stay Thin.
Peace.

Emily.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment