About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

back down

I was going to fast, but...
I decied (as i was feeling faint and dizzy) that i need to ease myself back into this. I cant just go from total binges one day to nothing the next. Its the reason i always binge.

Food intake today
Half a date small date scone - 40 cal
Handful of vege chips - 80 cal

Exercise
1 1/2 hour dance lesson - -400ish cal

Im not going to eat tonight. I have work and i always get offered muffins, scones, cakes ect. But today im feeling strong enough to say no. Just say no. Haha sounda like im talking about drugs.

Im feeling better today. The last week i have been an emotional wreck for no reason. So i ate alot as well. Thank god im back down to 114.8.
Im want to be 110 this time next week. Im gonna try.

I think im going to try something new. Everyday, not eat anything until 7pm but only if i want to. So it can kinda be like a fast. But staying under 500 cal of course. What do you think?

Btw gossip girl is just amazing thinspo. I watched it 3.00am this morning and its what has put me in my good mood and made me not wan to eat. Honstly, i want Blair Waldorfs life. Cant wait to go to NYC!

Stay Strong, Stay Thin.

Emily.
XX

1 comment:

  1. You will get there as well, love you too tonss (:
    STAY THINNN.
    xoxox
    Malorie

    ReplyDelete