About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Im Back...

Welcome to 2010 fellow anas!

This year is all about beimg thin.
I know we can do it.

Sorry i havent blogged in a while but ive been away with the family. God it was horrible. Im amazed i only put on one pound. I dont know why im at 118. Its a frigen mircle.

CW: 118
GW 31st Jan: 110
UGW: 100

REWARDS

110 and satying there for two weeks: Massage
105 and staying there for two weeks: Shoes
100 and staying there for two weeks: Highlights

My New Year resolutions:
- Weigh 105 by 28th Feb
- Weigh 100 by 10th April
- Become the fittest ive ever been in my life

So those are my goals.
Seem alright.
Today was an average day. I went to the gym for an hour but i ate like 500 cal. My holiday has made me soft. Tomorrow i will stay under 300 cal. It will get much easier when my parents go back to work on Monday. Otherwise my mum has started to notice me not eating much and is trying to force me to eat. I love her, but sometimes she just needs to stay out of my life.

I thought, seeing as its a new year new start ect. i should tell you about myself.
Im 17, i live in New Zealand and im in my final year at school. Im a dancer, love performing and cant wait to move to New York to make it to the big time! Im a vegiterian and i love animals and fashion. I started this blog to have some where to share my thoughts and keep me on track. I love reading everyones blogs as i find them so inspiring.

Yep thats me in a nut shell.

Btw i want a ana buddy. Email me at pingem@hotmail.com

Stay Strong
Peace

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment