About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

ABC day 1

Mango sorbet - 90 cal
Vanilla ice cream - 150 cal
Ice cream cone - 95 cal
Bread - 60 cal
Cucumber - 4 cal?

Total = 399.

Which means I have 100 cal left for dessert. But only if my mum makes
me, which she will. Haven't weighed myself today, so I think I might just wait till tomorrow morning. Did no exercise today :( and I think my gym is closed tomorrow so I might just go for a run.

Tomorrow is 500 cal as well. Not too hard. I can so do this.
Today is feeling like it's a better day. Wait, nah I've had wayy to many fights with my mum today.

My heart goes out to Lisa, who is hospital atm. Hope you feel better soon hun.

Stay Strong, Stay Thin.

Emily.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment