About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Falling out the sky without a parachute

If I could purge right now, I would.
I ate last night. Bad bad bad.
Had two tacos for lunch. Bad bad bad.
Went to the gym. Didn't do much. Bad bad bad.

I feel like I have become out of touch with the thin girl hiding inside of me.
I'm going to punish the fat girl in me by starting the ABC diet tomorrow. I will try to do 20 days atleast. Staying at my friends house tonight. I don't want to anymore, but I would feel bad if I didn't. Also she is the one who knows about my struggles with food and my body. Great. I might just have to purge after she is done with me.

Yesterday I got told that I'm really toned. I looked in the mirror and u can't see it. Sure I have some muscle but the fat just surrounds it. God my legs are gross.

Stay Strong, Stay Thin.

Emily.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment