About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Don't think just do

Fuck it.
Not even gonna lie.
I ate.
Around 400 cal.
I could have stopped but my body didn't want to. Even though my brain did. Werid.
So I'm just moving on.
Fasting completely tomorrow and Friday if I can.
But I have the feeling that I might be forced to eat Friday night so I will if I have to.

New plan:
don't eat anything during the day. Eat dinner. Must be low cal though.
Weekends:
no breakfast. Eat lunch if not working at night. If i'm not working then small luch and small dinner.
This is for next week only.

Otherwise I had a really good day up untill I ate. Booked my license for 24th Feb. So excited! I didn't get even half my homework done tonight, but I'm tired.

I have s busybusybusy day tomorrow so no time to even think about food.

Stay Strong, Stay Thin.

Emily.
XX

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment