About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Running strong

I thought I wasn't doing to bad...
Then I calulated my intake..
Holy fucks.

Hot chocolate - 150 cal
Brownie - 350 cal
Protein shake - 150 cal
Scrambled eggs on toast - 300 cal
total - 950!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooooaaaaaaaa. Not cool.
Staying under 500 tomorrow.

But I did gym today and that burned around 400 cal.
Otherwise, life is alright. I got my drivers lisence, I've actully started saving for my NYC trip, I'm working heaps and my friends are amazing. But I am insanely behind on school work, i like to forget about it and not think about it. But I have to do it tonight or I'm in so much trouble. Also my love life is still DOA. My 15 year old sister just got her first boyfriend. It's so cute. But so unfair. But whateves.... Atleast I'll be thin. Sorry my post's are so undetailed. I'm blogging from my iPod touch and I kinda suck at it.

Stay Strong, Stay Thin.

Emily.
XX

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry too much about yesterday's intake, it's okay =]
    When's your trip to NYC? Haha, I'm excited to go in June myself :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hun. I'm going to NYC January next year! It's ages away but I'm so excited! Also gives me a good goal to get uber thin for. I want to look amazing!

    X

    ReplyDelete