About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Friday, May 7, 2010

121.6

I'm feeling better today. I feel like I'm getting the old non eating me back. It feels good.
Tomorrow is mothers day, but i'm busy all day so I took my mum out this morning. She's never been been to starbucks before so we went there for coffee. I had a rasberry and white chocolate muffin and a grande ice tea passion flavour. It was so good and filled me up so well. Then I took to get a manicure as she loves them. I love my mum. I really do. She's the reason why I eat alot of the times as she's hates seeing me not eat. It hurts me to hurt her.

I just had a coffee (2 sugars) and 2 small cookies. That's all. No more food. At work tonight I'll most probely have some coffees as I am the barrista. It just keeps me going through the night. No time for gym or dancing today :( i'm gonna try to fit in some sit ups tonight. Gotta get my flat stomach back. It hurts not having it. I just want to slice off all my fat.

121.6 oh well that's Iike two pounds. By Friday I want to be down to 115. Because on Saturday we have our after show party for my schools musical, fiddler on the roof. I want to look amazing and I plan on getting wasted! I know I won't be able to get down to what I really wish I was (100) but as long as it's not higher than 115 I'll be happy.

My school ball is seven weeks away so that means I have seven weeks to get down to 100. I so can do that. I have to. I will be the thinst most fabulous looking person there. I have to. I will be.

Stay Strong, Stay Thin.

Emily.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment