About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Control is all I want.

I fucked up. Big time. As in a week long binge. I couldn't stop eating. My life was spinning out of control. I figured out that when I eat I lose control of everything, but when I starve, I am pure and in control and everything is mine.

Liquids only (water, diet coke, one protein shake, one fruit smoothie) for two days. Then just restrict for fours days untill Monday, which is when I will start doing the skinny girl diet again.

I want my control back. I want to be thin.

1 comment:

  1. And you will be thin ^^ Good luck with this week <3

    ReplyDelete